Printing Services by LA Press Printing in Los Angeles, CA
Having accurate information is important when it comes time to request an estimate for your printing job.
Make sure you don’t forget any important information by following this checklist.
As you look to get estimates, please remember to include the following sections:
- What type of job is this, and when is it due?
- Do you need a cover?
- How many pages?
- Are there bleeds?
- What type of paper do you need?
- What kind of proofs do you require?
- What type of ink coverage do you plan to use?
- What do you need for special preparations on this job (coatings, etc)?
- What type of binding do you need?
- What is the trim, or finished, size?
- Is there any folding or sealing?
- Should they be collated?
- Do you need them shrink wrapped or just put into a carton?
- Do you need them drop shipped?
- Do you need them mailed?
We know, it’s a lot. But, making sure you’re comparing apples to apples in your bidding process ensures that you’re making the best decision for print for your company.
On the next page is a sample of a Request for Estimate form we use when customers ask for it. Please feel free to use it as a template for your bidding process.